Thursday, June 26, 2014

Entertaining: The Kid Edition

It didn't take a whole lot of consideration for me to decide that I needed to provide the kids with something to keep them entertained. It wasn't an original priority but it quickly became one when I realized I didn't want to spend my wedding day telling kids to go play, or find something to do.

I'm not sure how many children are actually coming but 18 were invited so that's a pretty big number if they all come. If the children aren't happy and occupied, it's going to be awfully hard for the adults to enjoy themselves. If my guest aren't happy, then I'm not HAPPY! And I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to happy on my wedding day.

For every problem, there is a Pinterest solution. If you know me at all, you know that's the first place I went looking and I wasn't disappointed. AT ALL!

 And the best part is that they're not just for kids!

Corn Hole



Ring Toss
 

 
Hula Hoop Contest


I'm also going to have a basket filled with other things for them do such as bubbles, sparklers, glow bracelets, and a few photo props with a  disposable camera.

If anyone has a game of horseshoes they'd like to let me borrow, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment